måndag 26 maj 2014

OH EUROPE

I could be very serious or I could just poop.

I think i'll poop.

I want to say I TOLD YOU SO but not aim it at anywhere because there's no one to really aim it at unless all of Europe? So WWIII is about to start, get ready for it. USA can't help us out this time guys, they've dispatched their troops to make up for past mistakes, fighting their own creations. So while the south (aka south for me, middle east for the rest of the world) is keeping US troops busy, Putin's gon' have all of Europe while the union fights amongst itself. All the nations voting for nationalistic parties - how do you expect to have international collaboration if everyone's fending for their own arses. Beats me, why don't we just break the union apart while we're at it? Isn't that like, pretty much the only way to avoid conflict-OH WAIT NO, not really, because, when you're no longer in need of others, you're gonna want to own them instead.

*In the voice of the Tenth* WEELL. *crook my lips*

Maybe we should make room for another player - should you have a spare coin, maybe Kim Jong-Un is interested. May as well invite Scientologists to dispatch their celebrity troops of super-alien-warriors too. Good luck with this game, I want a new file.

But it doesn't work like that so; I AM OUT OF HERE. Need to get urban plan-maps so I can go underground.

But then again, it doesn't work that way either. I will just have to stay and slap some fascist faces until they turn around and become anti-fascist.

IN FACT.

LETS INTRODUCE ANARCHY WHILE WE'RE AT IT.

Oh wait, that's a ball that's been rolling for awhile already.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar