måndag 13 januari 2014

Apartment

Yo diary. Journal. Blog. Poop.

So there were people who were interested in the way we were living a long while back, I haven't had the time to properly write a post about it or even really properly tell/show anyone. We've been living here for a little under half a year, me and Nono. Emi moved in a little later, about 3 months ago or so. 

But yeah, there's not much to say about exactly how we live. I mean, Emi is currently looking for a job so she can help out more in the future and we're saving for Nono's surgery, slowly but surely we'll get there. The current apartment is so expensive, however, that I couldn't have foreseen the backlash. It's hard to put any money away for saving when the expenses are crazy like this. All that has gotten better though, but there were a few times where our friends had to pop in and help out with a bit of food, which I'm grateful for.

It was around the time we moved in here that I started saving money by skipping breakfast and lunch, though I'd get some fruits (and FREE CANDY AT THE MOJANG OFFICE WOOO!) to fill my tummy with and only ate a dinner a day. I still do, but not really because I have to currently, because our economy is a lot better now! But because my body has gotten so used to it to the point where I don't feel hungry anymore at breakfast and lunch. Probably not good in the long run, so I'll need to do something about it. Speaking of which, my body seems to have gotten used to staying awake days at a time, sometimes even while exhausted, I can't seem to fall asleep. I think I need to find a doctor to help me with that. 

Anywaaaay, enough about random stuff. I haven't slept and my head's feverish and sluggish, so I'm sorry if I start rambling randomly. Here's how we live!

------------------------------

This is the living room, where me and Emi are living together! Poor girl has to sleep with me being up all night not able to sleep... Oh and those are my drums and my hidden guitar in it's case behind the sofa!


This is Nono's room! There's only one bedroom in this (expensive) apartment, but we really didn't mind. She's got some really adorable plushies by her bedside to keep her company, but unfortunately could not bring much with her from the USA. Her whole current life could fit in but a bit of luggage when she got here. We're slowly filling that up!


This is my bed, which is actually foam seat cushions when I think about it... but it's surprisingly comfy for being seat cushions, you wouldn't have known til' you tried. Also, that's the kitchen! It's small but really cozy.







That's all for now, I think! Thanks for reading, byeeeeeeee.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar